San Diego Restaurant Week is back for its 15th year in a row with over 180 participating restaurants offering their most exquisite menu specialties in the form of three-course prix-fixe dinner menus for $20, $30, $40, or $50 per person and/or two course prix-fixe lunch menus for $10, $15, or $20 per person.
Whether you’re looking for a specific type of meal, live music, or a new palate pairing – there is something unique for everyone to discover during San Diego Restaurant Week!
1. Authentic Mexican Food. San Diego is notorious for having an abundance of delicious Mexican eateries in every corner of the county, making Restaurant Week the perfect opportunity to try all of the best authentic cuisine it has to offer. Head to San Diego’s iconic Old Town for an unbeatable Mexican meal from infamous foodie-favorited restaurants: Café Coyote and The Cosmopolitan Restaurant & Hotel. For a modern Mexican twist, Puesto’s contemporary menu provides a variety of flavors for every taco lover to explore. With two vibrant locations in La Jolla and Downtown San Diego’s Seaport Village, add Puesto to your culinary journey for an authentic Mexican lunch or dinner! Other participating restaurants serving up mouthwatering Mexican dishes include: Blind Burro, Casa de Pico, Coasterra, Curadero and more (taco-bout delicious)!
2. Fresh Pasta. Family-owned and operated, Solare’s authentic Southern Italian cuisine focuses on providing fresh and locally sourced ingredients, including organic produce, wild hormone-free meat and fresh pasta made every morning. For more palate-pleasing pasta, SDRW attendees can always count on Little Italy to find restaurants with some of the best Italian dishes in town. One of the fresh pasta kingdoms of Little Italy is Bencotto, an upscale Italian eatery that serves 800 pounds of fresh pasta each week with over 300 different recipes and 70 types of handcrafted pastas. Other fresh Italian favorites from participating restaurants include: Monello, Giardino Neighborhood Cucina, Il Fornaio, CUCINA Urbana, Vigilucci’s Cucina Italiana and more!
3. Live Music. Head to Backyard Kitchen and Tap in Pacific Beach, equipped with comfortable and cozy outdoor seating that sets the perfect stage to enjoy live entertainment. Looking for a restaurant that knows how to rock? House of Blues is the perfect place for you to enjoy a unique pairing of signature Southern dishes and amazing live concerts!
4. All Day Happy Hour. The Patio on Goldfinch will be offering their cool cocktails and craft beers at a happy hour price all day on Monday, January 21st! Pair that with their $20 two-course lunch menu or $40 three-course dinner menu and you have the perfect combination for any social gathering!
5. No Corkage Fee. From Sunday, January 20th, to Tuesday, January 22nd of San Diego Restaurant Week, George’s at The Cove is offering no corkage fee for their vino-loving attendees. Enhance your dining experience and try wine-to-food pairings that have been curated to highlight the flavors in each dish. Head to your local wine shop and carefully select the perfect bottle you know will go great with a meal you have been itching to try this Restaurant Week. It’s time to get your wine and dine on!
Tickets are not necessary for this delectable week of discounted dining, but reservations are recommended! To see the full list of participating restaurants, preview their special menus and find more information, visit SanDiegoRestaurantWeek.com for more information.